So what do we offer at J-Flo Designs?
- Direct to Garment (DTG) Printing
- Screen Printing
- Heat Transfer - Vinyl
- Dye Sublimation
- Promotional Materials
1. Direct to Garment (DTG) Printing
Direct to Garment (DTG) T-Shirt printing or digital T-Shirt printing is the process of printing full-color images onto garments. DTG can be used on light or dark colored garments. Using the latest printing technology and top quality DTG machines, we can print full-color images onto a wide range of T-Shirts, polo shirts, hoodies and other clothing.
- No setup fees or minimum order quantities
- Can print full-color images to a wide range of clothing
- Produces high-quality prints within a few hours of receiving the order
- Can be used on both light and dark colored garments
2. Screen Printing
Screen printing is a great process for larger order of printed t-shirts (10+) and larger designs. Screen-printed t-shirts wash well and can maintain the print quality for some time. Most printing you see in stores will have been printed this way, although digital printing has become popular for photographs on shirts recently.
This process should not be confused with heat transfer printing (or thermal prints). Transfer prints do not last as well and are not as good in terms of print quality.
When screen printing, one color at a time is applied and therefore the cost will increase with each additional color applied. For each separate color an additional screen is required, so a design with 4 colors in it will need 4 screens, this can make screen printing in many colors uneconomical if only a small run of clothing is required and digital printing might be a cheaper option.
- Highly Durable
- Great economy of scale – the more you print the cheaper the price
- Pantone matching
Screen Printing takes multiple stages:
- Process your artwork, logos or designs in the correct format - vector artwork required
- Create your Screens
- Mix the inks to specific pantone colors or best match
- Set up the Machines with your screens ready for printing
- Application process of applying the inks to the t-shirts and clothing
- Drying Process to cure the ink for long term quality and durability
Embroidery is the perfect way to customize uniforms and create excellent brand recognition. It uses a single color thread and stitches which re-create your design perfectly. This allows us to create an accurate representation of your brand or company logo.
- Creates high-quality brand appearance
- Perfect for use on all types of garments
- Very reasonably priced
- A great way to establish corporate identity
- Produces a superb, high-quality finish
4. Vinyl and Heat Transfer Printing
Transfer Printing is the process of printing your designs onto special transfer paper and then applying the transfer paper onto the t-shirt or garment using a commercial heat press. It enables full-color images to be printed very quickly and is a great option for promotional clothing.
- Perfect for low quantity T-Shirt runs, same shirts, promotional clothing
- Produces high-quality printing replication
- Allows full-color designs
5. Dye Sublimation
All over T-Shirt printing is done by a process which is called Dye Sublimation. It's the perfect way to produce super sharp and vivid, high-resolution, all-over printed T-Shirts and clothing.
- Creates super-sharp and vivid prints
- Can be used to create all-over printing designs
- Dye is absorbed into the fabric creating a soft-to-the-hand feel
- Perfect for creating your own brand
- Incredibly fashionable
6. Promotional Materials
Simply put, you want something unique with YOUR BRAND on it? Give J-Flo Designs a call and we can help you find the RIGHT item to help PROMOTE your business.
Our aim is to be the one stop shop for your promotional materials.
Why would you want to use promotional materials?
- To show appreciation to employees or customers.
- To introduce a new product or service.
- To retain customers.
- To gain goodwill.
- To attract visitors at trade-shows or events.
- Establish a sense of “oneness”.
Please use this link to get to our promotional products page - http://www.promoplace.com/jflodesigns/Preview